Full Time Cosmetology Start Date February 16th 2022
What is Cosmetology?
- Makeup Artist
- Beauty Product Representative
- Fashion Show Stylist
- Film and Theatre Stylist
- Platform Artist
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Salon Coordinator
- Marketing/Sales for beauty brands
If you love beauty, creative projects, learning new things, opening yourself up to new and exciting possibilities and love making people feel beautiful a career in Cosmetology may be a fit for you!
Our goal at Debutantes School is to provide you the tools, education and foundation for a career in the beauty industry. Take advantage of our offer for a personal tour which will give you the chance to see our school, ask questions and learn if Debutantes School is a fit for your educational goals.
Learn about our Commitment to Education Scholarships
Why Choose Debutantes School?
- We are committed to helping you achieve your goals.Our students and their success are OUR business. We are fully invested in providing you an education in beauty that you can be proud of. We will provide you with the foundation, tools and encouragement to help grow you personally and professionally
- Salons and Spas are looking for our graduates.We’re well known for providing graduates with the skill sets and talents that salons are seeking. This relationship with salons and spas enable us to assist our graduates in finding employment after graduation.
- We’re technology driven.Our owner Tom Rogers made his career in computer software. We understand that technology is the present and the future and do our best to ensure that technology is incorporated throughout our curriculum and school
- Business Classes. From marketing classes, Instagram classes, resume building classes, sales classes and interviewing classes just to name a few we acknowledge that in order to be successful in this business students need to learn more than techniques and trends. Our curriculum which incorporates the fundamentals of business will give you another tool set to compete and set yourself apart in the beauty industry.
- Hands On. We are committed to making sure our clinic floor is a place of learning, creativity and fun. We pride ourselves on having an extremely busy clinic floor with wonderful repeat customers. Being so close to Northern Illinois University we welcome many college students and faculty as clients.
- Our product partners are some of the best in the industry. Debutantes School is a Redken Premier School. Other partnerships include OPI, Shellac, Bioelements, Kryolan Professional Make-Up, Pravana and Olaplex. We will never sign an exclusivity agreement with any partner so that our students, staff and customers can experience the best products across brands.
- Our Amazing Educators. The talent, passion and commitment of our Educators is truly something special. Watching them in action you’ll see the heart felt desire to teach students and show them why this industry is truly spectacular.
- Accredited. Debutantes School is accredited through NACCAS. We offer Financial Aid for our Cosmetology and Esthetics programs and an in-house payment program for our nail technology program.
- Close proximity to Northern Illinois University.You can still have the college experience that you may have dreamed of. We’re only a mile from Northern Illinois and located right downtown DeKalb. Live on campus, take the bus, and go to Debutantes School!
- Who doesn’t want to go to school in an old theatre? Our building is awesome! Built in 1949 it was first named the Theatre of Tomorrow. It has been a brewery, a Mexican restaurant, a dance club and we took over 10 years ago. Come book a tour and see for yourself!